Last Update: May 1, 2021
FOREST CURE collects information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information directly from you when you:
- Register for an account or create a profile with FOREST CURE;
- Sign up to receive FOREST CURE’s email newsletters or coupons or refer a friend to FOREST CURE;
- Register for a personal shopping appointment or register for any of our events;
- Apply for a job with FOREST CURE;
- Purchase any product or service from FOREST CURE;
Submit a product review, provide product feedback or make other submissions to FOREST CURE;
- Request information or assistance from FOREST CURE, whether by email or other form of communication;
- Participate or respond to consumer surveys or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding FOREST CURE’s products and services;
- Communicate with FOREST CURE via a third-party platform, such as tagging us in a social media post;
- Participate in contests and other promotions; and
- Use other features of the Services that may be offered from time to time and may require such information in order to utilize the feature.
The personal information that FOREST CURE may collect directly from you may include your name, username, password, email address, birth month and day, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other information that you choose to provide. If you apply for a job with FOREST CURE, we will collect information including your resume, work and education history, and residency status. In some cases, we may also collect personal information of another individual that you provide to FOREST CURE, such as in connection with gift card purchases or our Refer a Friend program.
FOREST CURE may also collect information automatically about your use of the Services.
- Activity Information: We collect information about your activity on the Services, such as the frequency of user visits, the routes by which users access the Services, activity within the Services, and use of any hyperlinks available on the Services.
- Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: Like many websites, FOREST CURE utilizes “cookies” and similar technologies to maintain a record of your use of the Services. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. Cookies helps FOREST CURE to improve the Services, and to deliver more personalized experiences by enabling FOREST CURE to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Services. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Services.
- IP Addresses and Device Information: An IP address is a device's numeric address, by which it can be located within a network. FOREST CURE may record your IP address when you visit or use the Services. We may also collect other information about how you access the Services, including data about the device and network you use, such as the hardware model, operating system version, browser type, and other unique device identifiers.
FOREST CURE may obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect directly from you. We use this information to better understand your interests and for analytics purposes.
Cookies also allow FOREST CURE to recognize your computer while you are on FOREST CURE's site, and to send you to the country of origin and language you selected on your first visit to FOREST CURE's site. This information is used to maintain the quality of our service and to provide tracking and statistics regarding the use of our website.
If you would rather not have this information stored on your computer, you can configure your browser so it does not accept cookies. However, if you disable cookies you may not be able to access all parts of this website, including the purchase section.
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address or infer that you are looking to purchase certain products based on your browsing behavior and past purchases.
FOREST CURE takes reasonable steps to ensure that personal information in our control is protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
Upon FOREST CURE’s collection of your information, FOREST CURE may use such information for the following purposes to:
- Develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide our products and services;
- Analyze trends and statistics on our Services, develop features and offerings, assess patterns of use, and plan and evaluate marketing initiatives;
- Establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions at the Stores and through the Services;
- Personalize the advertisements you see on third-party platforms and websites (for more information, see the Advertising and Analytics section above);
- Conduct and administer contests or other promotions in which you have participated;
- Contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- Troubleshoot problems with the Services;
- Customize and personalize your experience with FOREST CURE;
- Develop and manage FOREST CURE's business and operations;
- Detect and protect FOREST CURE and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with FOREST CURE’s policies and contractual obligations;
-To comply with, any financial, legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Personal information collected by FOREST CURE may be transferred to, stored and processed in Canada and China.
Personal information collected by or on behalf of FOREST CURE may be transferred to, stored and processed in Canada and China. Therefore, we and our service providers may transfer your personal information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide levels of data protection that are equivalent to those of your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
- FOREST CURE may disclose your personal information to our current and future subsidiaries or affiliates;
- We share information with vendors, service providers and consultant that need access to personal information to provide services on FOREST CURE’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about FOREST CURE’s products and services.
- If you submit a product review or post content in another public area of the Services, this information may be visible to other visitors to the Services.
- We may disclose personal information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We may share personal information if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of FOREST CURE our users, the public, or others.
- We share personal information with our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
- We may share personal information in connection with, or during negotiations concerning, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- We share personal information with your consent or at your direction.
You may opt out of receiving promotional email communications from FOREST CURE, by means of a link provided in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.